LinkedIn Marketing: Some facts about where it can lead your business
For any business, especially if it is into B2B dealing, there is a need to make more connections, generate more leads, and to build themselves into a brand. And when it comes to B2B businesses, what better platform other than LinkedIn. It is a crucial factor for determining the success of your Business. The following article will show you how LinkedIn can be a determining factor in your social media marketing strategy:
– LinkedIn has 500 million members, including 40 million decision makers and 61 million users who are from senior level decision making positions. These high level executive are the main targets of B2B marketing campaigns. So, in a way, LinkedIn is the prime source to reach out to these decision makers
– LinkedIn is one of the most used social media platforms amongst Fortune 500 companies employees and employers.
– Content Marketing Institute cites that 97% of the B2B marketers use LinkedIn to make strategy for their content marketing campaigns
– Linked has surpassed Facebook when it comes to B2B marketing, with over 41% of B2B marketers who have mentioned LinkedIn as their best source for leads, as against 30% who considered Facebook to be better at the task. LinkedIn provides more than 50% traffic for all B2B sites, which is great amount for your potential sales funnel. Moreover, the site also boasts to having nine billion content impressions every week.
– HubSpot cites that LinkedIn is 277% more effective at lead generation than Facebook and Twitter.The reason being that most of the users are high-level decision-makers. Most of the users have cited that LinkedIn provides them with professionally relevant content (LinkedIn study).
All these points are a must deriving factor for the marketers to use the platform for their business; and that precisely is the reason why you should be looking towards it for sure.
If you too are thinking about using this channel, then have no second thoughts because you should give it a try for sure. Discuss with us about your requirements